Viridarium: Mudslides Viridarium: Mudslides

very nice

Extremely artistic,and all the animation was smooth..

but um, when I clicked the 'play' button it shifted to the left...that's the only thing i found wrong with it..

nice job & i like to see longer episodes with dialogue and characters with personalities..=D

Edukator responds:

Thanks man, like i said I'm hoping to make the next one longer and have a plot. Thanks for the review.

Pure Concentration Pure Concentration

uh...

does he have a hella hard-on or what?!

Neo-uk responds:

Maybe ;)

I Hate Coffee Lock I Hate Coffee Lock

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I don't even think you remember me bneing a lock, haha. We should do a flash together though.

ZoloftClock responds:

I remember you, remember when I said wonder bread is so inexpensive and it tastes so good....

Drunk Monkey Ep.5 Drunk Monkey Ep.5

lol

hahaha..pretty funny..i laughed out loud at "hey look a penny-"BLAGwhyJYJwRJTIEJqwy!! idk why, great timing i spose..nicely done.

Brunch Of The Dead Ep.5 Brunch Of The Dead Ep.5

lmao

haha, great parody of all horror movies...the dialogue was great and your noir style is done perfectly..no complaints here..great job!

Riotcomix-2006 responds:

Thanks wonder_bread, that's great that you enjoyed my dialogue and noir style :D

Caffeine (school vid) Caffeine (school vid)

Heh...

i enjoyed it,i wish i could make something like this for school....voices were a lil off.

Altereality Ep02 Altereality Ep02

hmmm

first background looked awkward..voice-acting was amazing as was the qaulity..unique plot hopefully you can animate some battles later on..um..your drawing style is very interesting..you get a 4,keep it up.

the gamin frends! l-2 p-1 the gamin frends! l-2 p-1

...

Wow the plotline was really, really good and captured the parody of anime and such. Sound qaulity was also very very nice. If only you would have spent more time smooting out the animations and drawing things in like backgrounds...you just need to clean this up for it to become alot better.

Sonic Stereo Sonic Stereo

yeh

I really thought the concept of this cartoon was awesome. The timing, character design and plot was great. I think some of the animation could have been a little smoother..and the backgrounds could be improved on. Smooth painstaking animation and brilliant backgrounds are big parts of a cartoon. I will be looking at your future stuff though. Keep it up.

Madness Vendetta Madness Vendetta

Lol

for some reason i L'd MAO at "teh madness" on the wall..idk why,but welll done..nice re-creation no plot-line but hey madness is all about the action which you captured rather well..i think imma start doing my cartoons at a higher framerate also. The credits were tweened backwards,also.