Viridarium: Mudslides Viridarium: Mudslides

very nice

Extremely artistic,and all the animation was smooth..

but um, when I clicked the 'play' button it shifted to the left...that's the only thing i found wrong with it..

nice job & i like to see longer episodes with dialogue and characters with personalities..=D

Edukator responds:

Thanks man, like i said I'm hoping to make the next one longer and have a plot. Thanks for the review.

Pure Concentration Pure Concentration

uh...

does he have a hella hard-on or what?!

Neo-uk responds:

Maybe ;)

I Hate Coffee Lock I Hate Coffee Lock

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I don't even think you remember me bneing a lock, haha. We should do a flash together though.

ZoloftClock responds:

I remember you, remember when I said wonder bread is so inexpensive and it tastes so good....

Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game

Don't listen to the n00bs

It takes SKILL, to be somewhat good at this game. That's what these kids don't get so don't worry about it. I found learning how to do homeruns was harder than getting 10 hits in a row, come on people. Once you figure out homeruns it's not downhill from there either, game kept me interested all the way through. Great job.

MousebreakerLtd responds:

Thanks for the +ve review. It's hard to please all players, but we think the difficulty level we've set is about right.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Loved it!

Didn't see much wrong with it at all..a flash game I ended up playing for a little bit for a week (2 hrs total) until I beat it.

Sequel please!!

(make the backgrounds a lil more spiffy though!)

Dealer Dealer

niiiiiiiiiice

except e cost way more than pot..but yea yea hwatever its a game! =D

25 million and i quit..w00t.